Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Assignment 4

1. Discuss what the main idea of the video is?

2. Do you see yourself as past oriented or future oriented? Why?

3. Do you agree or disagree with the speaker in the video? Explain why? 

4. Do you agree with the speaker's view that young adults' minds are being "digitally rewired"? Explain your answer.

5. Why does the narrator in the video argue that young people dislike a single-function device such as a wristwatch?  

1)About how people are past oriented, present oriented and future oriented.It discuses about how people are worried about the future or present and pas, how they live there lives as well.

2)I would say I am a little bit of both because I like to reminisce about he old times and I am also very concerned about my future.I think a lot about my past experiences but I am very aware of my future.

3)I completely agree with the speaker in the video because he makes a lot of outstanding point about the way people are.

4) I agree as well because as young adults we are accustomed to a way of life that has been very different from the past, so i guess you can say that we are very dependent on something and that we are digitally rewired.

5)As young adults we are use to having advanced technology that is made to do multiple things at once so when we are given something that is only made for one thing we become frustrated.


1. Why did Sir Tim Berner's Lee decide to make the World Wide Web free when he created it at CERN?

2. What are the benefits of having "web addresses," an idea that Sir Tim Berner's Lee created?

3. How does the World Wide Web allow people from all over the world to communicate?

4. Why is it important to link information? What are the benefits of having instant access to information?

1)He made it free because it is impossible for someone to own it.

2)It can benefit you because it allows you to communicate with people all over the world

3)By internet and web pages.

4)To save time and instantly have the information just by the click of the mouse.










1 comment: