Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Assignment 6 Online poll responses


Sebastian Carbonell
Principles of Technology
Assignment 6


1) I do think they are 100% accurate because most of the questions are opinion and this is no wrong answer.Also the questions are pretty simple and easy to answer.

2) The wording of the question does have a lot of impact on what the answer is because some people could misunderstand the question into thinking it is something completely different.For example I could be thinking its one thing because of what I understood and what some else could be thinking another.

3) I got a lot of different varieties in my polls. I also did not have any expectations when it came to my poll questions i honestly just expected a bunch of different responses.

4) First I would do different polls for every class because they all vary, one teacher could offer more homework than the other and another thing would be some students understand one class more than the other and they wouldn't have to put as much effort in some classes as they would with other.

5) I don't think the answers would be accurate because some students wouldn't be honest with the polls. Unless they are anonymous polls.

6) I don't think much would change unless I would persuade them into answering the question I want. But maybe they don't feel comfortable answering in person as they would in an online poll.

7) It was easier than I thought, it had many options on creating your poll and that made a lot better. I really can't think of making better maybe trying to add a design to the polls i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment